Sunday, June 28, 2009

There is a first for everything.

Well, might as well start off with a little bit about myself. I always hate these "firsts", where you are starting something new that nobody knows about, and don't know if it will really succeed. Right now im typing to a audience of, well, me. It's always embarrassing if things never really go past that.

I'm a junior in college, from a small beach town in southern Florida. When I was growing up, I always enjoyed making websites and keeping blogs, and after going through a lot of tumultuous events in the past few years, im hoping to find a bit of my old self and make a little sense in my life. They say that in the first year of college, many students go through an identity crisis. Is that possible to last your whole life? Perhaps that is my reasoning for studying psych. Maybe a few of you will find this blog interesting, because believe it or not I sure have an interesting story to tell that takes a lot more than one introductory post.

0 comments: